Collection Launch – An Ode to Women | An urban-utilitarian work-wear label – Entrepower
The brand believes in Power Dressing.
“ An ode to women” aims at celebrating women for who they are and what they aim to be by curating styles that help them feel and claim their power. It’s a made to measure line of the brand. The brand adapts an intelligent approach to design, combining the social conscious with material innovation in order to humanise luxury womenswear.
- The brand believes in the coexistence of dichotomies- simplicity and elegance, style and comfort, versatility and permanence.
- Their SS ’22 collection is dedicated to the women juggling their many roles and succeeding at each.
- The braid aims at helping women feel empowered as well as comfortable and confident.
Additionally, do let me know if you would like to work on interviews/features on the following:-
- Power Dressing for Women
- Local Production – Product Passport and Transparency
- Homegrown brands
- Women owned businesses
- Workwear Fashion in 2022
- Ubiquity Vs Exclusivity
- Fashion’s interest in next-generation materials
- Niche product categories and tapping into that initial community of “superfans”
Social Media: https://instagram.com/entrepower?utm_medium=copy_link
Website: https://www.entrepower.in Lookbook: